First learn: How to Make an Animated GIF
Also learn: Facebook Profile Picture Hack
After uploading your image your tinypic screen will look like this.
3. Go to your facebook and on the search bar type in static HTML and then select first option and then add static html page to your all pages.After adding this, you will a new box saying well come to you.
4. Click on it and then it will take you to the settings of ststic HTML page where you can input any content you want, add text if you wish to but to add your desired GIF image you will need to copy the Html code of your image(Highlighted with red color in the image above) and then past it in.
5. Click on preview and their you have it your Gif in Action, Click save and you are good to go.Here is the example: http://www.facebook.com/TheHelpTimes/app_190322544333196 Visit this link.
6. Rename the box From ‘welcome’ to anything you want and save the url for that box and share it with your friend as i did in the previous step.
Here is the video demonstrating how to Do all this!
Resources And Useful Links:
5,711 total views, 12 views today
Latest posts by Hamza Basharat (see all)
- Samsung Gear Live, Android Wear Smart Watch, First Look - 09/07/2014
- Moto 360 by motorola, Android Wear Smart watch, First Look - 07/07/2014
- LG G Watch, First Look - 02/07/2014