Does slow PC make you sad and angry. Don’t worry we are here to help you out. In this artical you will learn that how you can easily “Speed up your PC’s Performance” without intalling any software. A good and fast PC boots fast and allow you to start your work just after logging in. In this artical you can also mannage your StartUp item, means you can get rid of all those annoying windows which pops up in start.
So all of these magical things will begin with a simple a command known as “MSCONFIG”. Just type this Command into start menu or Run Box and follow these simple steps:
- Type “msconfig” (without quotes) in the Run Box.
- Then goto the boot menu under the BOOT tab.
- Change TIME OUT to 3sec.
- Select “No GUI Boot” option.
- Then goto Advance Options and select maximun number of processors and maximum memory option.
- On goto the Startup tab on the top of window and uncheck all unnecessary items for clean startup.
- Now just Restart your PC.If thats not understadable, don’t worry.There is a cool video which is explaining every thing:-
Latest posts by Z.F (see all)
- How to Install Ubuntu 12.04 in Virtual Box - 19/08/2012
- Galaxy Nexus 2 Leaked Images and Specifications - 17/08/2012
- Increase Your PC Boot time and Performance: “MSCONFIG” - 16/08/2012