Why you should guest post at TheHelptimes?
You will get lots of exposure when you submit your guest post at TheHelptimes. This include backlink + traffic + recognition. We will give you and your post enough exposure.
Guest post guidelines:
The only motto behind letting other to guest post on TheHelptimes to give them more exposure. We give all the liberty to self promotion until unless it’s not hindering our readers readability.
In simple words, you are allowed to use one backlink to your own post if it is related to the topic.
- Credit : TheHelptimes respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post.
- Article Quality: Article should be minimum of 500 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details is like half cooked food and no one would love such articles. We take quality as one of the major condition in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video : Images speaks thousand words. Do add relevent images to make your post more visually appealing. If you are a video blogger, a video in your post would be handy for readers.
- No Affiliate link : We understand you want to make money and that’s why we offer Adsense sharing. Please do not add any affiliate links.
- Self promotion : We already add a byline and your profile will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self promotion or promoting and paid or paid service.
- Copyright : We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts and comments from TheHelptimes. Also by submitting post to TheHelptimes, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues.
- Comment : Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
We get more than 10 posts every day, so usually a post goes accepted or rejected within 10 days of submission. We Email users about the status of the post or you can always ping us using contact form for any queries.
How to submit guest post?
You can submit guest post directly from dashboard by registering your account.
If you are familiar with WordPress, you can submit your guest post via creating an account and submit it from WordPress dashboard. If you are not familiar with WordPress, you can Email us the article in WLW or MS Word format at admin at TheHelptimes.com
Submittting your guest post via dashboard will ensure faster approval. If you want to discus the topic before submitting, you can always Email me at the above link.